Lettings management services
Whether you are a multi-property investor or thinking of letting your property for the first time, here at UK Homes Enterprise we understand that being a landlord can be a full time job.
To make your life easier, at UK Homes Enterprise we oversee the whole lettings and management process and your legal obligations. Our lettings property manager will manage your property on a day-to-day basis throughout the tenancy.
Property management is so much more than checking that the rent has been paid and calling out a handy man. We will advise you on everything from refurbishments and maintenance work, through to collecting rent, paying service charges and dealing with deposit negotiations – we treat your property as if it were our own.
Our Property Management service includes:
- Preparation of property for new tenancies
- Transfer of utilities
- Routine maintenance
- Rent collection
- Service charge payment
- Managing tenancy renewals
- 24 hour care
- Vetting and overseeing contractors to avoid unnecessary costs
- Management of property during void periods
- Twice yearly property inspection
- Annual safety tests (gas and electricity)
- Deposit claim negation at end of tenancy
In fact, we’ll deal with absolutely everything so that you can relax and enjoy optimal return on investment.